For over 20 years we have arranged cultural events around the world for our clients. We are experts in organising VIP events that connect companies with local culture.
We specialise in helping companies who are perhaps exhibiting at a trade show or conference put on a VIP event at a nearby venue, for the benefit of their customers and guests. The great relationships we have with many world-class venues, museums, hotels and restaurants enables us to create something that your customers will love. We’ll then happily take a back seat and allow you to take the plaudits!
We organise entire event packages for our clients and happily work with small, medium and large size companies to develop and tailor these events to your own requirements. We believe our experience and ability to deliver the complete package sets us apart from others.
Below is a list of services we are happy to provide for our clients’ VIP Events:
- Propose ideas for the type of event to be held
- Suggest and book all venues for the event
- Organise any entertainment (musicians, dancers, magicians, caricature artists, etc.) either as a main act or performing on the periphery
- Handle all requirements for catering, drinks and refreshments
- Hire any necessary guides, hosts and hostesses or any other support staff
- Design any invitations, menus, banners, stands or signage to be used at the event
- Record the event with photography and/or video
- Supply promotional gifts for guests
- Organise transport for guests or make hotel reservations
- And much, much more…
- We help companies that are exhibiting at conferences anywhere in the world host VIP events for their clients, with a focus on local culture and entertainment
- We understand how tiring and stressful each day can be when exhibiting at conferences, which is why our evening events are a great way to meet with your clients in a more relaxed setting
- We remove the stress of trying to plan and organise an event in a different country – we take care of the entire event from start to finish
- We have over 20 years’ experience in event planning and in that time have built close relationships with numerous venues, museums and restaurants, enabling us to put on outstanding professional events
- We offer all the services of a full creative agency, so can easily handle all your marketing and advertising requirements for your event, your conference and beyond – from a simple ad or editorial in the show guide, comprehensive advertising at a nearby train station or airport, an online marketing campaign to the design and build of your exhibition stand